Not all car washes are the same. There are a variety of ways you can wash your vehicle from DIY to full service washes. But one increasingly popular way is through the Drive Thru Car Wash also known as Automatic Car Wash, where you don’t have to leave your vehicle and can instead watch as your car gets washed from inside it. For many people, this might sound like an attractive option, for others it might seem like a pointless one. But in truth, drive thru car washes are becoming more popular every day and there are several reasons why, including:
5 Reasons to get your Car Washed at a Drive Thru Car Wash or Automatic Car Wash
- Convenience – One of the main benefits of drive-thru car washes is that you don’t have to leave your vehicle. In fact, many of the car washes are completely automated and you can see your vehicle being washed from inside it. You don’t have to get wet or dirty and if you want, you can even take in some food or go shopping while your car gets cleaned. Its quick and simple so if you’re in a hurry to get somewhere, this is a quick, convenient way to get your car cleaned before heading off.
- Save time – Because you don’t have to leave your vehicle, drive-thru car washes are incredibly quick. There’s no need to wait around in line for the wash and if there are several cars or trucks needing washed, this method ensures all of them are cleaned simultaneously because they’re being washed at the same time. So you can sit back and relax inside your vehicle while you watch it being washed within minutes.
- Environmentally friendly – Aside from the fact that drive-thru car washes use water, which saves a lot of water in comparison to washing your car by hand, there is also less waste. Customers usually take the water they use to rinse their car down the drain and this helps contain environmental damage as it won’t be washed away and contaminate waterways and eco-systems. By using recycled water, you’re helping reduce your carbon footprint and help protect the environment so its a win/win for everyone involved.
- Variety – Drive-thru car washes offer a variety of different car wash packages, so you can choose which one is right for your requirements. Whether its an exterior only cleanse or an all over cleanse, you will find what you need here.
- High quality service – Most drive-thru car washes use high pressure nozzles and soft microfiber cloths to ensure your car gets the best possible clean. The wash is usually expertly supervised so you don’t have to worry about any kind of damage coming to your car as its being washed. There are plenty of safe guards in place to protect against this, including jam nuts that stop poles from being raised.
Everything has its PROS and CONS !
While it may seem like a luxury, there are many benefits to washing your car regularly. Keeping the exterior of your car clean is good for resale value and can increase how often you get into traffic tickets (police love dirty cars). Not only that, but having a clean car is an inexpensive way to boost your happiness.
If you’re considering the time lost sitting in your car while it’s being washed, consider how long it takes to clean all of the dirt off by hand. Not only that, but drive thru car washes are usually cheaper than professional detailing services.
There are some negatives associated with taking advantage of car wash services though. Drive thru car washes can often be a bit overzealous and Damage the paint job on your vehicle.
If you want the convenience of a drive-thru or Automatic car wash without having to risk doing damage to your vehicle’s exterior or interior, this might be an option worth considering. Not only does it save time and money but its also much easier on the environment as a whole so its a win/win situation for everyone.
But don’t forget that if the brushes on those huge rollers are worn and not maintained. It can easily damage your paint Job. Better find a place which is good and knows what they are dealing with.